NLX 0.00% 6.4¢ nylex limited

fundamentally this stock is a dog obviously this stock is...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    fundamentally this stock is a dog obviously this stock is surging only via speculation of some sort..
    speculation of a capital raising is not good enough reason if you ask me (and yes if that is the case it will have to be underwritten coz that's the only way any investors will invest into such a struggling company).
    The other possible reason for the rise is a takeover.. possible but unlikely coz once again.. the company is struggling.

so fundamentally i see nothing alluring me to this company right now. I've traded in this company before and thank God I'm not in it anymore. Its just been bad news after bad news..

best advice I read on the forum for NLX is "don't get caught holding".. previous holders will take any opportunity they can get to get out of this stock.

Personally I would rather invest in a stock which much better looking fundamentals.
    PS. The directors in this company are great at talking up the stock with promises which you will never hear of thereafter.

Regards.
    Briyu.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.