NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

anyone follow?, page-16

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: over sold under valued. But said they were on track to meet full year forcasts and with the new ADSL2+ routers etc and the demand for their products how could they not.

Tax selling over and up we go. It's now all about leverage and this is the ground floor..it makes a bid gifference whether you are in at 13c or 23c two the amount you make if this thing goes back to it's old highs in a year or two.

The future is ADSL2, G3, Broadband, digital, now. The big telco's are getting on board and Netcomm by all rights will probably be swallowed or become a powerhouse.

We are seeing it more and more in the news, more and more debate and if you do a few simple google searches on the subject the writings on the wall, take last sundays Business sunday, text further back on this thread.

Netcomm fundermentally a gem and set to take full advantage, no debt, director buying, new products and partners...the only problem I see is inventory...keeping up with demand. This stock should go up quick. You can watch from the sidelines or you can join me and make some good money. For now and for the long term.

Good luck and enjoy, I've been ahead of the pack on a heap of stocks, HDR, FUN, SHV, CSM, MND, MAP to name a few. Buffet stuff, trawling for undervalued excellent businesses, market timing, and waiting for the rest of the market to see it too :-)

Time as always will be my judge :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.