UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

anyone like to sip bubbly on my huge boat?

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    They say wealth is transferred from the impatient to the patient. That will be the case with UNS as people keep forgetting the fundamentals of UNS which have risk but are very much in favour of success in the short to medium term.

My view is the deal is done and agreed between Sanofi and UNS with the lawyers stuffing around ensuring the fine print is sound. They have not thrown $50 million big ones into this for their good health.

This must be killing AS because he is desperate to have his confident statements and personal money vindicated, not to mention his esteemed reputation which is question right now.

I have a truckload in this little puppy along with a brilliant new stock called KPL plus VOR, AVB (run by the brilliant Matthew Woods of HUN fame)which will build my aspirational house in 2 years and get the wife off my case.

I suggest anyone with the same problem to load up, be patient and live the dream.I know Writer and the Snork will be on my very large vessel sipping the bubbly served by my very attractive and helpful staff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.