DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Matt mate, you're saying the company has a 'show boat' name, you...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Matt mate, you're saying the company has a 'show boat' name, you sound a little jaded there pal.

I'm pretty happy that my purchase three years ago hit 4 bagger recently. I don't really care if the recent run up didin't properly price in the residual risk. We'll be back up there before production and you can be damn sure we'll smash those levels if DML finds some more deposits at this grade.

Maybe you'd be less bitter if you were sitting on a three bagger? Don't kill the party mate, it's been a long three years. What exactly is your beef here? It's not like DML is headed up by a Twiggy Forrest type selling Anacoda oil. Sure you might be a bit late, but jump in at 90c if you can and join the conga line all the way to Botswana coppery goodness.

I don't know anything about Alex Cowie, and I admit that some of his 'free' report was cringy in it's sensationalism, but I hear he's got a pretty bloody good track record. And to fair, the copper story is looking pretty...sensational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.