SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

They may pull something off but I did sell plenty in the lead up...

1. 15,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5684
    They may pull something off but I did sell plenty in the lead up to 30 June to offset some big gains (all explained in Post #:74207820 ) and what I have left is more than enough to benefit if they ever manage to get some sort of license deal or an opportunistic takeover does by chance happen ?

The other 'red flag' IMHO is the fact that neither Merck nor Genentech (the supposed only 2 left in the funnel as per new CEO Webinar, which is also highlighted in the above post number) haven't made a takeover offer while the market cap is so depressed if the science has proven to be so good in their years of research ?

You would have to think it was a bargain to Merck if the Starpharma ADC's were proven in any way in the 3 years Merck has been researching them at say 50 cps in comparison to the $22 billion they have committed elsewhere ..... so again I ask the forum - why haven't they if the science is so good ?

AstraZeneca don't appear to be interested anymore either after their AZD0466 flop and they have spent almost a decade researching Starpharma DEP combinations - surely if the science showed any promise in almost 10 years they would make a move while we sit at penny dreadful status ?

https://starpharma.com/assets/asxannouncements/150907_Starpharma_AZ_announcemen.pdf

upload_2024-7-29_9-59-33.png

.....a truly sad state of affairs after all that was touted to the market in the last 5 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.