ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

Hi Deluge, It was perhaps a shame that APT announced Kmart deal...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Deluge,
    It was perhaps a shame that APT announced Kmart deal at a similar time.
    I can see the potential in Z1P, and anecdotally, my friends who are business people have noted that customers are requesting it.
    Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere, but this article below discusses the merit of each highlighting Z1Ps play to ramp up market share with their cheaper fees (base cost half price 15 to 30 cents, and commission 2-4 %, versus 4-6%). The discount in commission would really add up most on expensive items, so maybe it is a shame that Z1P is capped at $1000 buys at present (although this limits risk per transaction). But let's face it - it looks like most vendors using these pay-later services are selling goods and services under $1000 anyway.

Here is the comparison article
    https://www.mfam.com.au/74286/why-zip-shares-asx-z1p-is-a-stock-to-buy.

I tried Z1P myself and it didn't work so well, they paid my fee to the airline less ten cents so then I had the hassle to call the airline direct and pay the extra ten cents. I complained to Z1P and got no adequate response. So they need to lift their game re functionality and customer service, esp as newcomers, they should aim for an impeccable reputation.
    Oh and maybe most holders know this anyway -but while the article says you can do $250-1000 purchases on Z1P, my airline purchase was $60 (just baggage), so lower amounts are possible using the service.

Good luck to all holders
    CC
    Last edited by countrychick: 15/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.