BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Not going to repeat my opinions.Beutal Goodman is Canadian....

1. nyn
    163 Posts.
    Not going to repeat my opinions.

Beutal Goodman is Canadian. Canada is undergoing significant changes at the moment. Boart only generates approximately 25 percent of revenue from Australia.

Do background research on the Beutal Goodman portfolio manager who is pulling the trigger. Who is he? I went as far as finding out to whom he is married to.

I have already posted the type of research that needs to be conducted to be confident in BLY: supply chain, management, customers, suppliers, understanding China, understanding US debt markets, looking at where the smart money is going (check out what Soros and Klarman recently bought), how does the tender process for majors actually work, Richard used to be Newmont's CEO etc. the list is endless.

In other words, focus on what is real. Yes, BLY is feeling the heat. But to suggest that all drilling companies, large or small, can do exactly what BLY can do is silly, especially after I spent months researching this company.

I do not generally like or follow mainstream news or brokers, but since everyone is posting articles, here is one to balance things out:

http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/237860/boart-longyear-given-accumulate-rating-at-morningstar-bly/

Again, please conduct your own research, and if you want to invest in BLY, very heavy research - not what Bloomberg or what brokers say. The investing climate has changed markedly in my eyes.

Cheers to the bears, the bulls and the rational. We all have a role to play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.