KAR 3.61% $1.72 karoon energy ltd

are friends at wellington at it again .., page-10

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Has he stuck his head up again...... why bother repsonding Digger.....

Is Pure Energy , Queensland Gas Origin Energy, Arrow Energy, Concoco Phillips, BG , Royal Shell etc all fumbling around trying to out bid each other in the depths of this horrendous world wide recession?? Are they using play dough as their currency ; granted it may be worht as nuch as a US dollar but you get the picture

Are they having trouble raising funds or putting cash on the table in this climate for assets in the Gas Industry.... do the US still use 23 TCF of Gas per year and rising..... does every climate expert and article keep reinforcing Natural Gas as the energy source of the future......

Well i'm glad we are in the wrong space like those Compnaies... count the sleeps .... then we will pateintly wait for the GA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And do yourself a favor.... hit the ignore button - as i said anyone heard from him for months... no -one had posted on him ... so he is back gloating... by the way no -one told me he did sell at 3.60 and buy at 2 odd didn't he???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.060(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.73 $1.67 $18.60M 10.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48682 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 130076 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.