ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-3467

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is my own opinion.

Success will NOT come
    Before you come over here proposing your preposterous thought bubbles, consider your donkey in QLD, LOOK AT THIS

The cash position of your donkey is less than half that of Ardea Resources.
    The 3.87 quarters of available funding is there to service the board's salaries mostly, there are no funds in that estimate for exploration which is needed.
    Furthermore that board has added little to no value on the tenements you own in QLD, which by the way are sub standard and do not even have enough nickel to justify an HPAL plant build at current capex costs producing MHP
    You / the QLD Peer is already about 5 years into funding negotiations and are now on the second almost failed offtake agreement. (In MY OPINION).
    You / the QLD Peer shareholders have had very little information on the LG offtake, I wonder why, does the offtake still exist, Its awfully quiet.

You have lost 2 / TWO directors through resignation at the QLD peer in the past few months, unexplained exits.
    Then there is the matter of ASIC taking action against the QLD Peer's board.
    I strongly recommend that you attend to your own investments in QLD.
    RED

I DEAL WITH FACTS

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5521/5521474-3752c06c6aa1d3651a5f33247e4b079d.jpg

Last edited by RED328: 19/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.