ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

Red has it right- in my mind- as long as management holds out...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Red has it right- in my mind- as long as management holds out for a real partner ( this goes for any of the juniors, ergo my liking CLQ’s realistic approach with the 20% stake ), we will do well.

To all our friends here & elsewhere who hold more than one of these stocks or indeed those that don’t hold ARL I want to note that ‘This vs That’ isn’t what I see it as. We all have differences & we’ll just have to see how they unfold over time.

No offence intended to the good fellow who created the thread- I don’t think there was any negative thinking behind it.

To Ebner: You’re not the only who has felt that we’ve been way ahead of the curve in some respects. We all did well out of it back in 2016 for lithium & 2017 for cobalt but have had to wait through this low period.

That’s why I’m so happy that it’s not me putting saying ‘it’s happening soon!’ anymore- it’s the bigger car companies.

Also happy to find a very weak excuse to correct a post elsewhere earlier in the week- I might have said it was Nissan bringing out the affordable ( sub $20,000 ), car next year- it’s actually Renault.

The Renault K-ZE?

I can’t think of why my mind drifted from Renault to Nissan*... oh well- back to planning my next trip to Japan ( *hehehe pretty obvious now? ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.