SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Article Adelaide Advertiser 11th April, page-53

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    Hi jubbly
    To me this is not a gamble or as risky as it was when I first bought in at 2c back then it was,
    we did not even have the Dimonds built,
    since then we have derisk so much the biggest thing for me is if the DIMONDS could actually work and make revenue.
    Since last month or so I decided to go in pretty big buying in 4 times My current holding.
    up until then I still had heaps of shares but I was waiting for Confermation that we were 100% tested and making revenue.
    So altho there is still risk like in anything in life I'm pretty confident in my decision to have over 2,6million share
    I wish I took the gamble when it was 2c my 80k would of got me 4 mill shares now over 300k got me 2.6mill but I'm very happy with what I have.
    I have done so much research as one possibly can everyone keeps forgetting that we are derisk huge with the Dimonds,
    the pearls are just an updated bigger satellite we are just up scaling the business model.
    Anyway I know the risk but the reward out ways that big time now I just sit back and watch SAS blossom just waiting for some big contracts that will send the SP up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.