SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I completely agree regarding the recent instant selling of 6...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I completely agree regarding the recent instant selling of 6 million shares at market open. Not a coincidence. I think we'll see a repeat of SP behaviour from previous CR's, DYOR.
    But it's easy to say people would be "mad to be selling now" (I agree) if you got in early like some of us. There would be some on huge losses that expected more from the SP, like we all did.
    My confidence is in the tech and those behind it. They already have proved experience in what they trying to achieve with SAS.
    Where I'm starting to have doubts is in their ability to roll out the network. I'm part of this huge NBN rollout at a sat level (most don't even know NBN has a sat network) and it's just been extended by another 2 years. This is in one country!
    Anyway I keep saying time will tell and time is what this network will take. But to call it a gamble is simply giving it up to chance and inaccurate at best IMO. If SAS gets it's money and I believe they will (which ever path is chosen) then it is a matter of time before revenue comes rolling in. How long it takes to reach the figures given to us by Meir is anyone's guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.