1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Article in AFR, page-5

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Concise and clear article.......

And I like what Jamie Pride has done here, letting the cat out of the bag without letting the cat out of the bag,

"Also notable is the high level of interest we have received from existing clients regarding WooBoard after the recent acquisition and we look forward to building adoption of this new offering."

This is obviously working in reverse as well as I have no doubt that WooBoard's existing customers have a high interest in Reffind's other pillars. I don't think it will be long before we see Uber, Metlife and Wooboard's 44 other customers also using RFN's platform technology and I'd suggest an announcement is imminent.

If we can gain traction in the US like we have in Australia this will be a $Billion company within 3 years and having already acquired WooBoard our likelihood of doing so has increased considerably.

It is not a coincidence that Mick Liubinskas one of Australia's most experienced and distinguished start up entrepreneurs has taken an all share payment and a seat on the board to incorporate WooBoard into Reffind.

Follow the 'smart money.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 29472987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.