URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

as the old adage says

1. 4,327 Posts.
    A wise man changes his mind...a fool never :)

Hi Folks

Can't change the world if i'm in hiding....and there will be changes here one way or another.

I prefer 'evolution' to 'revolution'. I prefer amicable settlements to ego based angry exchanges.

Sometimes though a stand has to be made.

Clearly I am back (my schizo medication was mistaken for a packet of fruit tingles unfortunately Zed;) ..very hard to get out of a straight jacket by the way!

Zed and others here who seem to want to personally abuse others and make serious allegations about the company and its directors you have 'the choice'.

By the way, after that spate of verbal abuse last night (I don't recall that I have ever personally abused you Zed, in fact I have been supportive of you being here despite my reservations...its about FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Something I am a big supporter of if you had taken the time to notice) it appears you yourself dont appear to support others when their opinions/actions are different to yours, or if you yourself are asked to be accountable for your allegations.

HC have already been informed. 6 years here and I havent EVER made a complaint or asked for action. I have now.

Wouldnt that suggest to you people that enough is enough, and that I am not a 'trigger happy' poster looking for people to agree with me? In fact I like posters who offer alternative views!
    It creates a more interesting, more objective site.

You speak of freedom of speech. I AGREE. I just dont agree with constant abuse, serious allegations almost daily, and a bitter allegation ridden downramping effort that has gotten beyond a joke.

I have requested 'any number of times' for ANYONE here to follow up on these 'allegations'. I have even gone as far as to say I would support the 'truth'

That would be reasonably 'objective' wouldnt it?

I am not interested in name calling or ego based chest beating about whether I am right or wrong. I just want some accountability.

I have never set myself up to be a guru, or big time investor, and funnily enough Zed your post about me last night was quite funny and on the ball. You see Zed, you have so much to offer here, thats why I encouraged you to stay on.

Yours and others' abuse here towards me isnt the primary issue.
    You just discriminate against everyone....and you are not the Lone Ranger.

I noticed that the allegations seem to have dropped off since my post...as I said its your call.

Ive always said I want people to get along, whether they agree disagree or whatever...with RESPECT.

That respect is for other posters, YOURSELF (meaning ourselves) and very importantly for Hotcopper.

If I was running a share related stock discussion website and had sponsors I think I would be very concerned about attaching my name to some of whats going on here.

To Hotcopper staff; 'Would you like your sponsors, the people who make this website possible, to get a sample of these posts?

We all have a responsibility and somewhere along the line its gotten well out of hand.

I understand the disappointment with Uran and the questions over management. If some of you saw a recent email I sent to the company perhaps then you would see that I am not in the patronising business and that I am as concerned as anyone here about the ordinary performance of this company, going from as you say Zed, from $1.60 to 36 cents in 5 months.

I will say it again. I will SUPPORT any action that can clearly provide supporting evidence to any allegations against the company.

I want the truth as much as anyone. I just dont think you need to destroy everyone and everything in the process to get to that end.

I also think that the direct allegations about Uran and inparticular MK, his son and Kate Hobbs are serious.
    These people have 'deep pockets' and please folks THINK before you go down that highway. You think you've lost some money through Uran so far?
    Just try that route!
    So be very confident about your 'allegations'

I will leave you all with a favourite adage of mine...to ponder;

"Circumstances dont create a man...they reveal him"

-Emerson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.