URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

"This board is now a sordid den of lies, allegations and...

1. 241 Posts.
    "This board is now a sordid den of lies, allegations and personal attacks ...

My only advice is to try SS. It's a small community, but high quality and well moderated.

As satori says ... "It's your choice." You can exist here, or move to another level."

I think all that goes with the territory here - mainly day traders trying to get a 0.001% return on a 3 hour tranaction turnaround - each to there own - but beware their posts - all trying to somehow influence the SP so they can get their 0.001%.

Me ? - sold out last week for a tax loss @ 0.44. Will be looking to get back in next week at a lower price. Believe this coy has the goods, not really interested in the childish emotional crap that goes on here - 50 million posts on HC aren't going to influence how any coy executes its business plan or its long term SP - my advice ? build a bridge and get over it, and dont have more than 5-10% of your capital in specie lotto tickets. That way you don't have any emotional attachment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.