SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC Commences Proceedings Against ISX and JK, page-263

1. 8,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    In my opinion the contracts were in the interest of shareholders.

ISX stated the following:

the platforms of FCorp and the two different brands of Immo (now trading as Bitconvert and thechange.io) have since gone live, which has resulted in ISX processing more than $35 million of Gross Processed Turnover Volume (GPTV) between these customers and receiving combined revenue of more than A$800,000 in 2019; ISX would not have been in a position to earn that revenue if it had not entered into the agreements with FCorp and Immo

ISX also stated the following:

(a) by integrating its products with third party CRM systems integrated with either a trading platform or exchange platform, in the second half of the financial year ended 30 June 2018:

(i) ISX gained valuable knowledge that it has since been able to deploy for subsequent customers who have elected to use the same or similar third party CRM system integrated with either a trading platform or exchange platform; and
    (ii) this has enabled ISX to bring on new customers using, or who are wanting to use, the same or similar third party CRM system integrated with either a trading platform or exchange platform much faster than it would otherwise have been able to do;

https://www.isignthis.com/hubfs/Investor%20Documents%202020/ISX_Formal%20response%20to%20ASX%20reasons%5B1%5D.pdf?hsLang=en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.