SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Morning All,I am genuinely surprised at the number of low lying...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Morning All,

I am genuinely surprised at the number of low lying vultures that have come to feast on what they think is the soon to be corpse of ISX. How absurd.

I was happy to see this from ASIC who have now IMO distanced themselves from ASX. Under the bus goes the ASX who would (or should) now be feeling extremely nervous and exposed. With the looming court date I wouldn't rule it out that the ASX would be looking at a pre court settlement offer. Strategically IF they were going to do this I think it would be over the xmas break while likely to receive less attention. I hypothesise..

ASIC have shown their hand. Investigation over and there's nothing in it. Maybe a fine - whoop dee doo. Maybe we'll dispute it in principle or maybe we'll cop it (and pay it using court case proceeds) in the interests of moving on. Kick back and enjoy the Christmas break holders. Maybe ask for some popcorn in your stockings from the big guy in red as the new year is sure to put on a good show.

Shorters/haters/rampers and everyone on the payroll - crawl back down into the sewers. You're all on ignore so reply if you feel the need but I wont see it.

Eyes on the prize, ignore the noise and roll on JK.

Thanks to holders for your rational reasoning and contributions here.

Your Pal
    Gherks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.