ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

ASIC involvement?

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262

The near 50% collapse in the share price will always lead to a passing interest by the regulator just to ascertain why it happened. What makes ADN potentially more interesting to the corporate plod will be:
    1. the just concluded takeover of MEP - have accepting MEP shareholders been dudded by lack of disclosure? (VERY serious if the case)
    2. slew of announcements about DFS webinars & deferrals - what did ADN know AND WHEN? (should there have been a trading halt when it was clear the DFS was not matching the PFS)
    3. Past statements by JM about NPVs
    4. Slides 11 & 13 of the Brisbane Mining presso (23/3/22) not borne out by the DFS - the BoA's do NOT appear to underpin the base case DFS when the bigger one is six years in - are these slides accurate or not? If not, why were they not corrected?
    That's just four things. There will some other subtleties I have missed that corporate regulatory lawyers may not, if they take an interest. I have harped on about the lack of capital markets expertise in this company. I never thought it would come home to roost in quite this manner. Grivas must be delighted not to now be involved in this clown show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $265.3K 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 9802121 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 719999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.