SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

After reading both of the media releases I cannot understand how...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    After reading both of the media releases I cannot understand how you have linked these together.

The first media release advised the market that ISX restated funds held on behalf of customers (not revenue) on the basis that two of its customers that were investigated by ASIC and these customers had assets frozen by the Federal Courts leaving uncertainty as to how ISX should report the funds. It does not say they have audited ISX revenue, just that ASIC provided advise of how to report the change in circumstances regarding funds held for these customers.

Announcement dated 24/9/2019
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1987/1987566-441d5b8b59c9532d4a0b4b30e3952349.jpg

As for the other media report it does not mention ISX by name and discusses specifically the 2019 financial year reports and not the 2018 fin year when revenue for the perf shares was earned.

In my opinion, its a long bow to draw that ASIC has specifically audited ISX 2018 or 2019 revenue and have given ISX the all clear on the basis of these two releases from ASIC. Can you expand on your theory some more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.