ASM 0.00% 63.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I got on ASM at 5.80 and sold low 13s. then the market turned to...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I got on ASM at 5.80 and sold low 13s. then the market turned to shit. Most of the stocks I am following are down to be honest. Im big into PNV right now, waiting for that to turn around, like the idea of a medical company selling a commercial product at 80% YoY growth.
    ASM is flagging imho due to lack of getting funding for Dubbo.
    If they dont get that soonish the shareprice may continue to erode just on the uncertainty since they called this to be done by now and now shifting goal posts.
    I have great confidence though in their future. They have the metal plants, which given the revenue they generate (expected) are a very low cost investment (35 million USD).
    Electric vehicles and green energy is going from strength to strength. I cannot see any new battery tech yet, be it silicon, hydrogen, etc, that removes the need for those magnets in the cars on the motors.
    News on Electric Vehicle front:
    Tesla cybertruck sodl out til 2027
    Rivian truck sold out til 2025
    Mercedes and VW already have sold out their 2022 allocation globally of electric vehicles with 6 months to go
    Lucid motors already has 30,000 reservations of their new car coming to market. China EV car sales up 61% Yoy to 29% of market share in China (China is by far the biggest new car market by a factor of 10 I believe to the next biggest country)
    EV demand in Q1 2022 outstripped supply globally, with 51% of new car buyers wanting to buy EV.

Wow! talk about a turn around. 2 years ago and Scott Morrison was saying EV wouldn't take off and Coal was the answer. What a twat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 56.0¢ $441.5K 740.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1258 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 26163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.