ASM 0.00% 63.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-781

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I actually think the assault on Taiwan will come by air in waves of paratroopers, not by landing craft initially. It will be like a re-run of Crete in WW2, as I have not seen Taiwan prepare for this scenario. They should have potential drop zones covered by mobile forces, but there are so many, it would be like whack-a-mole.
    The Chinese navy would close in on all sides of Taiwan to prevent resupply, and then the paratroopers would be dropped, relying on Taiwan's reluctance to fire the first shots, hoping the swarm of Y-20's is just a show of force, only to realise their mistake, too late, as tens of thousands of troops descend onto the island, causing chaos and forcing externally facing Taiwanese defences to scramble inland to try and snuff out a myriad of Chinese troops spreading out inside the island, causing havoc to air defences and forming pockets of Chinese controlled areas where yet more troops would be air landed, perhaps near large population areas where the Taiwanese would be reluctant to shell in case of civilian casualties, sort of a human shield scenario but on a larger scale. It could honestly be all over in a couple of weeks, and with the rapid intermingling of Chinese troops and the Taiwanese population, there would not be defined frontlines, just a patchwork quilt of fire-fights. The US-led allies would be helpless bystanders to such a fast-paced, swarming event, unable to approach by the ring-of-steel thrown up by the Chinese Navy and the use of their maritime militia as cannon fodder to swamp tentative US efforts to penetrate the blockade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 56.0¢ $441.5K 740.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1258 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 26163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.