BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

I will be game and say that in another 2 years you will have all...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I will be game and say that in another 2 years you will have all of your money back and then some.

With the 3rd FID for Gladstone LNG due before the end of this year the scrambling for Gas to fill these LNG plants long term has not really begun yet.

In particular BOW should be firming up some big numbers by October November this year at the latest.

Keep in mind that these companies have entered into a data sharing arrangement so that drill results for deposits running over adjoining ATP can be included in the extrapolation of GIP figures calculations.

Not only will this allow companies prove up their GIP estimates from the certifiers it will save them time and money, yielding larger numbers than otherwise possible in some cases. This is a new development over the last 2 or 3 months.

Look at BOWs last certification upgrade - due mostly to this data sharing.

Having said that I expect (hope) these companies will now deliver GIP figure greater than 1st stated for the end of this calendar year.

Be aware of this important fact before you decide anything - in fact why not call or email BUL and ask if this data sharing is being used by them currently.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.