SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX are focusing on justifying listing rules, page-98

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    What I find interesting is the desperate moves by the ASX linked with the same questions by desperate posters on Hotcopper (HC). Then HC being brought up in court.

Twitter has direct posts from JK and others themselves yet they reference HC and not Twitter? That tells me that HC must be important to them therefore they’re regular posters on HC. Either the ASX crew or the legal team. Standard human behaviour. You don’t give weight to something unless it’s meaningful to you.

Therefore all these desperate attempts on HC could very well be the ASX trying to test their legal argument or find out more about the ISX strengths in their argument. They ask the same questions over and over despite getting answers repeated or in a different light to the first time it was answered. Which to me could be a disorder, a syndrome or testing your argument (if we give most of them the benefit of the doubt of mental disability signs that have been displayed).

The ignore button has been the best thing. Used it halfway through the suspension. Wish I’d used it sooner. Don’t give them your time or advice for their legal argument. It doesn’t add up as to why this forum brought up in court unless they give it weight because they’re regular posters. Especially if this forum is being brought up again.

All my opinion drive your own rabbits and all that stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.