RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

ASX listing for Critical Metals., page-2

1. 13,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    Damn !!!, you sound so excited, but so am I, and so every HNR holder should be, as a matter of fact as this is announced by HNR, I am expecting an immense instant surge in the shareprice of HNR, I wonder at what price will Critical Metals list and when exactly .

We all have been preaching about HNR for weeks now, the opportunity now is just around the corner for the big transition for the company. NMT will always lead the way, and so it should but with HNR below 5c, this has to be an opportunity of a lifetime (please always DYOR).

I personally had a conversation with DH few days ago and was not told directly that this was going to happen but I obviously worked it out, also, HNR is closely in contact with the ASX in regards to the company transition of business without suspending trading.

One last thing to note also, is the shareprice of NMT stayed close to its all time high, which is a big positive , as mentioned earlier today in another post, a big week ahead, HNR office open for business on Monday the 17th .........holidays are now over, let's turn to some serious business now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $100 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10306443 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5957899 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.