CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

StandUp / IB,There is every reason to keep telling it as you see...

1. 320 Posts.
    StandUp / IB,

There is every reason to keep telling it as you see it IMO. In this thread alone you have comments such as "I for one am happy with this announcement." and dreamers saying its worth 10c. IMO a logical person would need to take vast amounts of litheum or some seriously ilegal drugs to understand such comments!

I'll say that 1.5c further down = a sensational halving of investment value, and that is fairly easy to see happening given that there would be almost nothing that could make CVI go up in the short term. I mean;

- No announcement - it drifts down
    - A bad announcement - it goes down faster.
    - A good announcement - People probably wouldn't believe it (like the last good one), and it would ultimately go down. (Positive news seems unlikely anyway.

Most of the stuff I've mean speculating has unfortunately happened here, but I was told by many that it was all wrong with hidden agenda etc..

Anyway folks, you can be pretty sure of that:

1 - CVI won't have done anything provably ilegal, so there is little point in pushing that barrow, except maybe for your own personal satisfaction - that you have temporarily annoying them.

2 - The company without MS would probably be an even bigger basket case, as he holds all the keys and relationships (what ever they may be).

3 - Placement money is gone.

4 - CVI will continue for some time to come yet. There is always new stories, new investors, new placements, and 27 more price levels left (oh then a 1 for 20 issue).

5 - IMO this has little or nothing to do with sub-prime drive on the markets - that just changes the SP action a bit. (I accept that many won't agree on that point)

I don't blame the believers at all, and I don't like seeing anyone lose money. As I commented in a posted reply to Raks yesterday, if you believe in a stock, you have every right to share the reasons for that with others.

Oh and a few keep asking, where's T4P? Surely he wouldn't want to wade back into this muck! He has his hands full with real companies that have SP problems in this rock&roll market.

CVI is an embarrassment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.