SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

This news doesn’t surprise me. We have all known for two years...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

This news doesn’t surprise me. We have all known for two years there has been no reason to suspend ISX, and it has all been unfair and unjust.

We all know ASX have been digging their grave for two years. If that organization had a risk committee ISX would never have been suspended, and ASX wouldn’t be so far up the sh*t.

We all thought ASIC started digging their grave about a year ago, it now appears they grabbed a shovel at the same time as ASX.

Both these organisations (ASX and ASIC) lack a handbrake. When do they cut their losses, understand they were wrong and try to stop the bleeding. They don’t, they keep rolling and keep getting punched. Incredible arrogance.

I am trying to work out who has the bigger personal grudge, the main man on gardening leave or the gossip bloggist JK fanboi?

This story of the market operator colluding with the market regulator, the abuse of power, the spitballing to find a reason to suspend is front page headlines and a far more attractive story than making up that there is AML issues of a small listed company or nitpicking at someone’s linkedin profile. Then again, I guess nobody wants to bite the hand that feeds you.

I loved the info on Ownership Tatters and D Paatsch ‘barking up the wrong tree…again’. That mob has no credibility based on that comment. Who would value their work going forward based on comments like that.

Last edited by Gherkins8: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.