LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-38733

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    I’ll leave others to postulate on things like whether LLL will be in production and when and what is really likely to happen with other African supplies. Brine you say has massive expansions on the way … ok … which ones are they to which you refer? Are their first phase ponds full yet (if not … well that will be about 18 months away from first production subject to coming wet season impacts before any of that supply comes to market).

Now, I also wondered what you meant by oversupply … just because there is increasing supply does not mean an oversupply. What are your sources in that respect? I’d expect something fairly concrete around how you feel the demand side is growing at a slower rate than whatever you feel is the supply side. On that point please also tell us why you think so much money is being poured into more chemical plants if the case is that end user demand is not growing at a good clip… are those financiers blind to the reality (I don’t think they are).

I took a chance to look back on your posting history … seems to me that you got into LTR a bit later along the journey, then sold up at $3 entirely because another poster here did so and you felt it good to follow their lead (I’ve no issues with that, just noting what appears to have been the “source” of your investment decision to sell - you made that quite clear in a good number of posts at the time, did you end up buying that member a thank you for helping you see that opportunity). Then you bought back in slightly at a lower price but sold out most of again when it moved down a bit (as you posted at the time, keeping just enough in to let you attend the AGM). And since then you’ve had nothing but bad things to say about the company. It confuses me … did you not see some fundamental benefits to the company when you first bought in and were just hanging off the words of others or is there some substance to your research and thus your comments made more recently.

Seems to me you may simply be trying to expound a bunch of negative thoughts because you missed your true re-entry opportunity back a little bit and are talking like you want the price to go back there so you can actually get back in. But - with the recent news of forced shut downs of Lepedoshite mines in China, further delays to African supplies by governments moving the goal posts, increased tariffs on brine based exports, prohibitions of exports of DSO and unprocessed materials from some countries, announcements of reductions in production rates for some hard rock producers but all of that matched with data of ever increasing EV uptake and chemical plant developments, oh and let’s not forget the baskets of Lithium futures moving upwards and that little bit of street talk out of Perth last night of a BMX spot auction by PLS in coming weeks … I’d say your chance to get back in where you missed out is pretty darn low. You’ve now got most of your hard won capital outside LTR and all this talk of possible new take overs turning up (couple of them big players appear to be getting interested in the background - with the share price jump that would bring) must have you thinking did you make the right choice staying out for so long. Will you get back in … when will you get back in … has that member who you followed out already got back in and not said anything of it yet?

Commissioning starts soon … sales not far away … the clock is ticking and I’ve got my seat tickets ready…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 93.0¢ 91.0¢ $1.683M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 1454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.