LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-38813

1. vmp
    13,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8917
    This is what singularly distinguishes LTR a compelling TO target imo

Gina’s camp BEEN ASKING regular project updates, but NOT BEEN ASKING for a Board seat !!!

Why would I be asking for regular updates when pictures and videos are being provided almost daily? Why would I get so close to the action if I’m not cooking something? And commissioning has commenced and production is so close?

Why?

When there’s smoke, there’s fire, how large it is we don’t know.

Mt Holland starting production now. Their feasibility studies concluded they can only produce 5.5 grade. That’s initially a surprise to me because their deposit grade is 1.5 or that’s higher than KV’s 1.4. Boils down to the flowsheet and quality of ore ie coarseness and presence of deleterious elements. As mt holland and kv ramp up in parallel to nameplate, Wes and SQM will realise why they need something like KV.

Premium spodumene makes a difference

Plenty of possible scenarios here

With iron ore taking a hit, there’s reason to believe GR wants another major cash cow to beef up her fortunes way before her other major investment in azs brings in cashflow light years away.

shorts up again on 8th March to 205 million shares

we know what happened when shorts extended themselves to these levels. They’re making their bets this project will burn down and turn into ashes. That’s what they wish imo. They never have best wishes for Ltr

They’re in their ivory towers playing a puppet show, the share price as though this yo-yo share price represents the 2+ million hours of action on $1billion dollar plant KV site of hard working 800-man/woman team in the midst of searing heat and humidity with mozzies and scorpions to boot- being played like mere puppets

But we know enough this is not a puppet show folks
    Last edited by vmp: 14/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.