ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

ASX wake up, Speeding Ticket., page-8

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374

The presentation indicates that it will be a while till the plant is up and running, partly for more work to be done but mainly because they are waiting on the last permit. Then they will then have to build the holding facility. 

They are still being a bit vague on what will go through the plant and when, and haven't said who will dig and cart the dirt or who will run the plant, and it is this lack of detail or only telling part of the story that has caused the sp to keep falling, and I don't think it is finished yet.

A lot of people believed that their tenements were ready to start bulk sampline or mining and it now seems that most are a way off.

Had they been clear on all this a while ago investors may have held their shares, instead their credit has taken a kick in the nuts and let the shorters and other manipulator work their magic on the sp.

Good if you are still accumulating of averaging down, OK if you are a long term holder, but punishing if you bought in for the Congo myth.

How low it goes, know one knows, but I won't be expecting much to happen until next year.

anyone who thinks this will be an instant Disallowed will be bitterly disappointed.

i just hope that announcements tell the whole story, caused credit once lost is hard to win back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $10.91K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2792512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 912134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.