AT1 4.35% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I think the key for Atomo would be a solid, binding supply...

1. 5,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I think the key for Atomo would be a solid, binding supply agreement with Lumos. I really dont know why Lumos would want to re-invent the wheel. The debacle in France where our partner became our competitor was because the French govt gifted them money to boot us to the curb.

For such a small company as Atomo it is about good relationships with good (and bigger) companies. If Lumos is busy doing its Lumos FebriDX thing, they need not worry about the manufacture of the kit.

Funny, as I type, I almost think better for Atomo to pair up with tiny bio companies who do not have the ability to create their own manufacturing. I am miffed Atomo is having such a hard time selling its kit. It is good kit. It just seems the partners are letting us down. Patience required?

The other theme I see is the authorities do not really care about the end outcome. They (authorities/govts) care about how they are perceived in the media. They really do not care about saving lives (they say they do, but they care more about the public perceiving them as caring).

The vaccine is a good example. If all people got a covid antibody test you would find millions (or billions) who actually do not need the vaccine. But the optics are better for the govts if they peddle the vaccine. And note that every time someone dies from the vaccine, the govt will say 'oh, it must have been underlying conditions'. Yet, when people die with covid the govts say 'underlying conditions had nothing to do with it'

So poor Atomo will do well in a world where partners are trustworthy and govts/authorities care about people (not just covering their bums and optics). Hopefully, there is a sliver of the world Atomo can thrive in. But I worry.
    Last edited by danhoff: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.929K 214.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440421 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 97565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.