ATC 0.82% 6.2¢ altech batteries ltd

Well I told you all while the SPP was on to hold onto your money...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Well I told you all while the SPP was on to hold onto your money and I was flamed for not funding the "investment vehicle".

I did not take up the SPP for this exact reason.

The price was always going to drift. The market at the time knew the deal was a while off and with lack of material (actual price sensitive) newsflow the price was certainly not going to go upwards materially. I even got it wrong buying a chunk at 17.5c

Its not that concerning however if you are invested for the long term when things start to gain some traction the market will jump back on in a flash.

Feel free to flame me again for those that wish. but to be fair we kind of don't still really know what we are investing in, in the terms of Company structure. Every company presentation they are mentioning "joint venture" but seem to be on the path to 100% ATC ownership with a heap of debt. We are arguable less then 3 months (from the stated timetable to finance approval) and the market still does not know. We get investor presentations that consistently re-iterate the same thing and its a game comparing the presentations for different content to look for clues.

If you are invested for the long term I would not be worried about the short term deviations and market movements. My point is that when there is uncertainty like there is currently, a lot of money is going to sit on the side and wait till things are more clearer.

Unfortunately thats the way the market is these days. People want a return as soon as they invest from day 1.

Still bullish on ATC and not knocking the company. But while it continues to drag on the price will just flounder about.

probably a good job by management to raise when they did anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $76.99K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1027705 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ 266002
Last updated 14.33pm 26/04/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.