ATC 0.00% 5.1¢ altech batteries ltd

ATC to rebound strongly

1. 94 Posts.
    Dear ATC shareholders I would like to reiterate my beliefs on this company. The next few weeks will deliver a much clearer picture of what their earnings will be.
    We have seen this staedy growth and I believe it will continuejust from the prevoius trend and who is still to be connected.

As for FNT i believe this is the jewel in the crown and all will become much clearer once funding has been finalised. The funding will happen as the company MUST have had a better than even idea that the money needed to buy FNT was not going to be a big issue. If they didnt then its a big gamble and it's very unlike the companies history. Expect a BIG boost when they announce this because all the sceptics will then be silenced.
    Make no mistake this is a big deal so much that I'm sure the big boys will want a slice of the action when all is completed. ATC is now on the RADAR screen and are being closely monitored this is fact.
    The drop in share price is typical of a stock like this BUT it can also rebound just as strong BUT there will be a new BENCHMARK in share price and that I believe is in the high forties and that too will be short as it will form another higher benchmark.
    The company is doing what it is surposed to do and that is build A SOLID COMPANY which it definitely is now. So my conclusion on this company is simple let time do the talking so as every month passes revenues will increase along with a summary as to who is actually putting traffic through thier switches but wait for TWO pops--- 1 China Mobile and 2 when FNT traffic goes through and THATS WHEN the share price will be solidly rerated.
    There are great things about to happen, just be patient and enjoy the ride we are about to have.
    Viva ATC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $31.69K 618.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1242969 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1609199 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.