GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

attention groote2010, bco33007 & co

1. 2,206 Posts.
    In addition to my early question to Groote2010 about his/her REAL motives here and sponsorship links I'd also like you to answer my question regarding GEMCO's dredging around their port.

Specifically;

Where is the EPBC Act that should have been lodged by GEMCO as a requirement for dredging operations around Australia? From what I can see it appears that there is no record of a lodgement by GEMCO?

http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/epbc/

Now you have been very strong with claims Groote Resources is doing the wrong thing by the environment.
    However keep in mind under the law there is NO requirement for GR to lodge to the Commonwealth (EPBC) for the exploration work planned. Not many companies DO!

The fact is GR have gone beyond what is required by Commonwealth law and the environment.
    It is crucial to also mention the simple fact, that under the granting of the offshore tenements, GR do NOT have to engage with the TO's. They are however attempting to engage the TO's currently, as a show of goodwill.
    I look forward to your response here, and hope you can stick to the FACTS keeping your emotions to one side, as they tend to cloud ones judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.