Have a look at the taxi world, I have read somewhere that in the...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Have a look at the taxi world, I have read somewhere that in the USA many places have the service stations operated and fully employed by Indians - and I am not referring to the descendants of the early population either.

Many populations of the world stick together. They work on the mantra that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

A very significant elected public official in one of the states recently bragged that "DIVERSITY IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST STRENGTHS". That statement just does not compute.

In FIJI when a certain demographic became the majority they took over the government. A certain Colonel implemented a Military Coup and the demographic that took over the government left the country in droves. Anyone care to guess where they went to?

As to the current crop of elected representatives at the Federal level - I think someone referred to it as the "Political Class" - there are several that have the rights to Alien lands (not referring to British as the Constitution caters for that) who are pushing the agenda of mass immigration to make a BIG AUSTRALIA. Yes Australia is big but most immigrants end up in cities that were long established. The real agenda is very sinister and it does not bode well for Australians in this the Centenary of ANZAC.

Don't the "Leaders" know what is currently happening in Greece? The people there spoke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.