REM 0.00% 2.6¢ remsense technologies limited

Australian Tech Sector

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hi guys just read an article that Newcrest were going to spend money on getting a digital replica of there cadia mine.They mentioned using digital twin technologies. I can't find any company announcements but the article is in the Financial review which I cannot access the complete article. Does anyone have any ideas if they would use REM
  2. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Yes, saw that news as well.

It's proof that digital twin technology is going to be in demand. My understanding is that Newcrest have developed their own system in conjunction with a third party, it's not fully operational.

Can't post the AFR link because as we know AFR won't let people open it without a subscription, but I have read it and it's very bullish that uptake of digital twin technology will take off because of the multitude of benefits it offers to companies, asset management, maintenance, training etc., and sights there is a huge savings in particular to do with less down time where a digital twin can be used rather than rely solely on sight visits.

Remsense is well placed to benefit from industry uptake whether that be mining sector like this, or oil and gas, etc.

With existing clients like Woodside and Chevron, Remsense already on the radar of large industrials.

This move by Newcrest will bring attention to the digital twin world, even if they are not using Remsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $11.83K 445.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44875 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 401711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 55387
Last updated 15.17pm 12/06/2024 ?
REM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.