I truly don't think that Morrison is to blame for the bigger...

1. 41,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I truly don't think that Morrison is to blame for the bigger issues here though.

All these things have been going on for thousands(?) of years - as long as one person was able to stand-over/"lead" and community the bullies at the top of the ladder have demanded special deals. Its been human nature for aeons.

Equally for ever there've been those who resented the deals for the boss cockie and those that say "Hell, he's the leader... he's earned this" - in other words, his hangers on and those in Opposition. So communities get polarised.

Yet its only in the last 50 years that these global acts of corruption have been challenged in a meaningful way.

When you bring in the wider world of sexual abuse, cover-ups, sexual violence, paedophilia, gay hate etc etc etc it shows that the stand-over boss' days are finally numbered - unless we elect leaders like Trump and Putin here. But we had our Trump experiment a few years ago and that turned out ok in the end didn't it.

I see this as the world maturing... others call it political correctness.

If ever there was to be a revolution in this decade, this is it. Corruption watchdogs everywhere and the corrupt will always try to find a way around anti-corruption laws.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.