AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Hi Guys, I sold out for a very small profit today. This was...

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    Hi Guys, I sold out for a very small profit today. This was always going to be a short term trade for me. I however cant see but good things for AUZ in the long run. I will be looking to enter back in again.

Here is my analysis of what the chart looks like now. I am out only because I got stopped out, set my stop pretty tight as it is my analysis that if the price did not break the 20 MA it was going to reverse from this point. The MACD however, might indicate a crossing which could mean a breakout to the positive. Keep a close eye on the chart tomorrow guys if you are trading this. It could swing either way and my decision of a tight stop could be totally wrong. In any case I live and learn, and I am positive that there are allot of $$$ to be made here...

Here is the chart and indicators to watch out for. All IMO. Please DYOR and TA.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 6.13.20 pm.png

For now I watch from the side lines guys.

The FA on this is largely very positive, regardless of down ramper's coming on and claiming lack of finance or capital, always try to dig for yourself and ask for valid sources to claims.

Good luck
    Last edited by bushmaster: 23/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.