AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Agree, and I am "super bullish" on AUZ we have seen numerous...

1. pc3
    2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Agree, and I am "super bullish" on AUZ we have seen numerous times news that's expected to re-rate the sp do so marginally and immediatly followed by a sell down.

BFS is huge, funding is even more important, at what interest rate and what the pay back will be. Many institutions will need this before their constitution allows them to buy. They need certainty for their constituents.

There will be a rise and I think assuming Mr Market likes the BFS it will be around the .12c mark....the price SK will take their equity at.

There is still so much water to go under the bridge once we confirm we are going mining, which is all part of the process in bringing a junior to production.

Then we begin construction and the orphan phase along with day traders, shorters and impatient retail holders.

What the BFS, funding announcement (when done), SK's equity take up and subsequent 80m cash injection will do is remove a metric ton of risk and protect our capital......we will move a long way from the speccy market and for all those that have held, accumulated and rode the rough waters our conviction will be rewarded.

These are the reasons I look forward to the BFS and the news flow this then triggers, but the long term AUZ fundamentalists know that the first full year of production followed by the financial reports showing actual revenue and net profit will be when the sp has the re-rate we are want.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.