AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yeah I don't quite believe the delay is solely due to moving the...

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    Yeah I don't quite believe the delay is solely due to moving the plant......hmmm????

BB told me to my face at the EGM in late May that BFS would definitely not be late and would be out by end of June as promised (this is after it was previously promised for Dec17...hmmm???). They were in possession of the all of the resource data for over a year and only worked out 1 week before they categorically promised to have the BFS out that the plant needed to be moved......call me cynical...but I don't buy that excuse.

Same as we were promised drilling and a PFS completed for Flemington by mid this year ...… yep now we are told a PFS is to start in early 2019 ........not holding my breath for that at the moment either....it will only be a year late.

Then the BoD said they were going to Spin the WA Copper and Gold assets into a SpinCo and do an in specie distribution to share holders....nup not happening now......they will instead give away 70% for virtually nothing and not give shareholders anything.

My point to the BoD is they have not delivered on their promises and they have little credibility with the market to deliver what they promise they will....and the SP is reflecting that.

I am a big holder and believe in the quality of the projects.....still waiting for the BoD to make me believe in the quality of them unfortunately.

They better kick a goal and get the BFS delivered by end of Sept as promised ….. and more importantly for the future ….. make sure they deliver on the agreed dates and performance elements that are Condition Precedent to formalising the Offtake Agreement with SKI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $965 123.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22282501 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 985192 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.