AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

No Offtake atm - But check out the volumes - last few weeks....

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    No Offtake atm - But check out the volumes - last few weeks. Around the 0.03 cent mark and seems to be holding up quite nicely.
    Convinced the Board is into some serious negotiations with a possible deal not too far away.
    If a brilliant deal is accomplished over the months ahead, and the SP responds at 10 or beyond - I for one will be ecstatic to say the least !

Most shareholders will be in the money and that money could be quite substantial. It's a game of waiting and patience , waiting to happen requires patience patience and more F...ing patience especially for a stock that looks mighty restless as AUZ is ! That patience will have huge rewards for those with enough faith that AUZ is infact a " ticking time bomb and ready to deliver not too far away.

If you have enough shares in the kitty purchased at a lower price and AUZ does a Super Run, that patience will have paid off. The sort of returns that a lot of shareholders stand to gain could pay off their mortgage with money to spare !! Try getting those returns from your deposit savings at your local Branch atm ! The risk is surely on our side atm !!

Just my thoughts guys, call me crazy if you wish !! Stay Cool and prepared - Tomorrow's just a day closer !

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.