AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - Fireside Chat

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    What is evident is that there are a lot of people short and long AUZ that do not understand the mechanics of such a huge task it is to build this company.

Hence why any big metric is taken at face value as a great thing and there is a surprise the SP isn't rocketing to the moon but at least AUZ is sticking to Cobalt and Nickle and not water.

Lack of understanding on the math leads to claims of conspiracies that have been laid out here over the last two weeks.

The simple thing is that people with Financial and Engineering know-how understand these things and have at this time given 4 cents as fair value as Mr Market is always right.

Now all this can change with just one announcement in my opinion. Such announcements could be the following:

1. Drill rigs have been mobilised at Flemington.

2. SCONI news such as ore reserve upgrade.

3. Any news that solidifies the partnership between AUZ and SKI.

4. Any financial institutional involvement.

5. Further process enhancements at the pilot plant.

6. Further sample deliveries to SKI

7. A very detailed summary of the exact communication between AUZ and SKI.

8. What if, any sounding out of engineering companies in Australia or South Korea or the the United States has AUZ made in this last quarter.

9. A letter from the MD Benjamin Bell to All shareholders via the market as an announcement outlining the full progress he and his BoD have made over the last quarter.

10. What are the chances of a SHARE LOYALTY PLAN for all holders of AUZ over the past 12 months? Say an offer of 1 billion shares to those shareholders at say 10 cents each which would bring the company $100 million dollars (convertible in 12 months and non listed till converted plus escrowed for 24 months). Excluding SKI from purchasing any but allowing them to purchase 250 million for employees of SKI (escrowed for 24 months).

The rest of what’s going on day to day is really company business and I don’t expect Benjamin and his BoD to report to me (us) everyday about every single thing unless it is of material importance to the market.

That’s what you do when you invest in companies like AUZ you charge and trust these people to get the job done. They have done that job for me every single day and I am happy with their performance.

Two Thirds of timelines in this space of the Exploration Mining Sector IS NEVER MET. BHP can get a JORC, BFS and a Plant Built in less than eight hours but in this park where AUZ plays it takes time plus more time and when they are ready you add more time.

So for those thinking it is all over for AUZ and dancing on it's grave, the fat lady is not even on her feet yet

The LME Cobalt, Nickle price has been smashed since February.

The surge in US bond yields.

The other ASX listed companies in this sector have all been smashed much much harder than AUZ.

AUZ is no different to ARL, COB, CLQ and many others in this space. The only difference is I see AUZ miles ahead of every single company in this space.

The long game here is PRODUCT ON SHIP DAY.

Don’t get caught on the outside looking in, massive massive massive news to come this year (it’s not the BFS or the Financing) and I will tell you this it will be amazing or disappointing and that’s what the stock market is all about.

Here is my one question I have been asking on here since the share price went down from 15.5 cents to 4cents. Not a single good answer yet just a lot of noise from the neighbors and the Sale of the Century Crew.

Listen, I know nothing about the share price but I do know that AUZ was fine yesterday, is fine today and will be fine tomorrow. Not a single negative can be attributed specifically to AUZ.

“What has AUZ as a company done wrong?If you happen to have the answer please advise post haste.”

Plus a big shout out to all the people on the AUZ forum who warned me about how the AUZ share price was going to fall from 15 cents to its current price of 4 cents.

Thanks for your informative posts, but they have little to do with the value or relevant information needed for me as an investor to make a decision on what to do with my investment strategies’.

Cheers all in my opinion and DYOR

One last thing please if I may

Come on @hoots a bit more attention here at AUZ please we have really missed your input. And we miss @Midnight ’s pictures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.056K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18992876 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2741448 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 738661
Last updated 15.58pm 03/06/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.