AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZO options, page-580

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Just topped up another small package today.... these levels IMO are too good to miss out on.

If as speculated by others and IMO, if CATL after listing in late June, or for that matter any of the Coy's we have existing MOU's with, come along with offers circa 50c, (for those of us in "Da Club"... ), we are looking at a possible 3 bags from these levels at minium, without ever converting. Remember our JORC is also being targeted for release around the same time, one ponders if details contained within the MOU's are reliant upon this document? I do recall some commentary from attendees at AGM, in undocumented conversation, that Nigel had belief in AVZ valuation around 50c before JORC, higher after.... ???

Those with patience and belief in the potential of the strategic Li resource that AVZ have, with the #monsterofmanono, will be rewarded.

Oh....... Dont forget the Sn, Nigel has also made public comment that Sn credits could/would make "Transport Free" and I'm sure as MD, Nigel has far more exposure to expert opinion and advice, that when required, will give credence to his views.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.