AW1 6.00% 13.3¢ american west metals limited

AW1 Technical Analysis, page-1461

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Yes Thanks for reminding us.
    West desert and Copper Warrior are really good projects and both are quite advanced. If it wasn't for this totally beaten up market over the past 18 months, I'm sure these two projects alone would be worth close to our present Market Cap.

Life is very tough in these crazy uncertain times, particularly the ones with no cash flow. That's why Storm is a real Godsend, a simple DSO operation with very low Capex. Just what the Doctor ordered in order to navigate this difficult period.

To be fair Aston bay also have a couple of good projects apart from storm, so id say the comparison is Similar . So in my mind we should start moving closer to there valuation
    now that the 10m is about to be crossed. But probably needs to be official by way of milestone Ann achieved which could still be little further to go still.

Anyway the most important thing is they continue to deliver on the drill results. It's a huge gap but it will surely close. Just a little more patience and time.

But yes agree our two US projects are great particularly with the added indium, It's a real bonus, Dave reckons it could be the biggest in the World. I hope they don't give them away cheaply, or any future JVs are on good terms, they've already achieved a lot there, they deserve a little bit more recognition totally agree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.008(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $104.0K 815.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 306522 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.