SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

AZD0466 GLOBAL TRIAL HAS BEGAN UPDATE, page-27

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    zorro141156 I agree 100%. You are and should be allowed to ask whatever and if done as you do in a polite way it is not right to answer you in any way other than polite. It is this simple really: If someone does not agree with what anyone says it is perfectly proper to say so and why but be polite. If someone thinks you should know the answer to your own question they should simply not respond rather than be critical of the question, alternatively a response in the style "as mentioned on .... " would suffice. We all forget things or misplace things - it is natural. I do it all the time. We certainly should not be criticized for doing so.

There are some very capable people on HC SPL who seem to have all the important information at their fingertips - I for one could never replicate that and sometimes have to revert to asking for information that we've all been told about recently. There is no shame in that. It is wonderful that we have good and capable people to keep us informed and lets hope they keep doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $107.7K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2567 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 464 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.