EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

b sands, page-24

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Yes words,

A second condensate heater was ordered.
    Not a spare,or replacement one.
    I don't imagine there was a plan to buy spares for the whole plant,with no money to spend immediately when it was ordered well before February which is when it finally became available.

Simply I assume that as a plan to have two in service to correct an obvious plant bottleneck and deficiency with a quick fix after the initial plant check over by the consultants and new management.

Pipes you can't safely crack into or re-plumb when a plant is running,but control systems are a very different story and a matter of programming using the right control inputs and a set of operational parameters.

Either way,i think we'll have a far more productive and efficiently operating plant after any rework happening now,while its down,with further improvements as the operational system is integrated which is another problem highlighted and sure to be refined over coming months.

Just waiting on the confirmation of enough gas to keep the plant running profitably.

DYOR+DYODD Sure is hard waiting for the inevitable change of fortunes that more gas will give out of a more reliable gas plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.