A2M 0.48% $6.28 the a2 milk company limited

back over 7 this week and never going back under, page-116

1. 4,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Based on what management has said, dividend seems unlikely any time soon.

In the short term they are considering a buyback, which they may or may not actually do.

They have been undertaking a strategic review, which also present other avenues for investing in growth opportunities as well. So dividends seems quite far down the list. I reckon they would prefer even do nothing with cash on hand, keeping it as a buffer against future uncertainty..

As for the numbers, I suspect they will at least meet guidance, maybe even exceed if the inventory actions they took ended up being less expensive/widespread. But whether they beat or miss will be less important than their outlook for FY22 and how promising the revised growth strategy looks overall.

New products, new markets, etc. For instance, toddler formula in the USA doesn't require FDA approval so they should just go for it. Sports nutrition another option. I even wonder if they might consider a formula aimed at seniors, which other companies are already doing. Will just be interesting to see some fresh ideas anyway.
    Last edited by werdplaya58: 20/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $4.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.24 $6.33 $6.17 $8.253M 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5797 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 9977 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.