SPL 1.03% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Bacterial vaginosis solutions, page-30

1. 1,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    If anyone doubts the effectiveness of Vivagel for treating BV then just look again at Amazon's site in the UK.

There are currently 9 reviews from verified purchasers, and 8 of them have awarded 5 stars out of five. The remaining user awarded 4.5 stars, let down by the dispenser, not the gel.

Make no mistake, this is a fantastic response. The gel clearly works extremely well and all SH's should congratulate the tenacity of the company in getting it, finally, into the marketplace.

This product will not fail. How successful it is remains to be seen but that success is very much in the hands of the FDA and I think management have been very naive in dealing with the FDA and the American market.

I hope management recognise this failing when it comes to DEP. We as shareholders have been patient while large amounts of data have been generated and patient safety appraised. I therefore have every confidence that DEP will be as successful as Vivagel in its own way, but the commercial realities need to be assessed by a more commercially astute BOD, which is what is currently lacking at Starpharma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $6.821K 70.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7826 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69848 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.