CBA 1.13% $137.49 commonwealth bank of australia.

"Buying balance sheets" - longhair, when a company makes an...

1. 212 Posts.
    "Buying balance sheets" - longhair, when a company makes an acquisition, inevitably it does undertake to acquire its 'balance sheets' well done, you have passed Finance101.

You have drawn comparisons with Qantas and CBA being fossilised behemoths...? You sound like an arts student painting a picture about the Australian economy from underneath a rock. And then you tell fortune: $30 within 6 months... you seem so sure about this, although the market has discounted some of the most volatile days in market history.

Rogue thinking - have you had your Omega 3 pills?

Coal is in its dying days? This unfounded statement has what to do with CBA? "They will now squeeze Aussie mines to produce twice the amount for half the price" - Jeez, why didnt they do this beforehand?

Forecasts on BHP and RIO? Any moron who saw the double top could tell you that the share price is collapsing.

Oh yes, mining sector is being wiped out? when people say this it makes me want to buy even more.

------------------------------------------

Do your own research. The above statements are non-expert opinions and shall not be used in reliance for any adverse claims made against the author. The author (me) disclaims liability for any damage that may be caused from any such reliance, whether financial, spiritual, economic, physical or otherwise. Past performance is no indicator of future performance, but a great yardstick in my eyes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$137.49
Change
1.540(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $230.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$136.34 $137.53 $135.60 $306.5M 2.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $137.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$137.50 8262 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.