Banks, page-2

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    didn't see the 7.30 report, but will have a google tomorrow and check it out,

yeah whys that,

my second rental property was on interest only for the last 7 years and is now on principle and interest, only because the bank sent me a letter and said, hey sheep farmer, time to pay up,

so now im paying principle and interest,

whats the problem?

ill tell you the problem,

i got the rental property on interest only because its cheaper and it gives me more money in my pocket,

oh btw did i tell you that i paid $ 285k for that rental property 7 years ago,

and guess what, i want to sell it it soon and give it to someone else,

the valuation came in at $430k,

Jesus Christ what a bloody terrible investment to be sitting there and doing absolute jack shit to find out that i have just been paying interest only on a crap building that someone else has been living in and paying rent to me,

i paid $285 k and now i can sell it at $430k, that's a bloody terrible investment what was i thinking hey, im a bloody idiot, aren't i,

to find out 7 years later that some other idiot will be more than happy to take it of my hands,

bloody hell i must be a friggin idiot,

looks like i wont be living on that $200 per week pension after all,

morale to the story, grow up, and seek investment advice from someone who is not a registered CPA,

yes mate im serious,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.