GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Aloha, Good to hear that surf’s up on the island, and hope that...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Aloha, Good to hear that surf’s up on the island, and hope that your friends are getting out, and amongst it. Surf always seems to be up on treacherous Bondi Beach most days, and I wouldn’t wade out past my knees on any day, lest I fall off a sandbank, and need to be rescued.

It’s starting to look interesting with Galaxy trading again. We can never really be sure which way the Galaxy share price is going to go most days. Just when we think that we may have the direction figured out, then it can up and go the other way, or just stay put. So for me, I don’t mind keeping my Galaxy as a longer term investment, and watching to see how the next couple of decades pan out.

I always feel very optimistic about the direction that this company is taking, and want to be a part of this revolution; the more that it revs up over the next several years.

To assist with the boredom, you may like to have a read of Wallet Investors’ GXY share price predictions and forecasts for the rest of 2019 and 2020. A fun take on current trading times, and some good medical advice in there, to boot. Their prognosis is not great, and of course, they always mention that they may have better shares on offer, that could be better long term investments. Though, I really do enjoy my position in my corner of the Galaxy.

https://walletinvestor.com/stock-forecast/galxf-stock-prediction

I hope that everything goes well with your knee replacement surgery, that you have better luck with your prognosis, and that you’ll be back out in the surf again, in no time. Just don’t go giving those gorgeous young Island nurses a harrowing time, as there could, most possibly, be knee jerk reactions and foul play amongst them, where they start sending the battle axes along to your bedside, to go and deal with you. Every hospital has them!

Happy GXY trading and investing until the end of time; and future dividends should make the recovery process that much better. Mahalo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.